• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture vector file available in Fresco 'shape' selection

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed exactly Kyle Webster's astounding tutorial in which he demonstrates how to open a simple sketch made in Fresco (and save it to Photos) with Capture in order to vectorize said image and then save it to his Adobe cloud.  Reopening his Fresco the new Capture vector image appears automatically in the 'shape' selector below the default geometric choices.  I have done this over and over again and mine never appears in my Fresco shape choices.  What did I miss, do I. have to somehow merge my Fresco cloud witht he rest of my Adobe cloud, as is currently all under the same Adobe membership, or what can it be?  Please help, thank you.  BTW the Capture file is available in my Adobe cloud as expected.

TOPICS
Cross-product , Pixel Brushes , Syncing & Storage , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any chance you can add a link to the video you're referring to. It's quite hard to know exactly which of Kyle's video's you have watched!

If I try to do something based on your description I keep ending up with another image saved into my gallery on the iPad, this isn't what Capture says will happen, it is supposed to be ending up in the cloud and eventually it does, then it is eventually available in Fresco. It could be that you aren't giving the process enough time to work through and get the shape into Fresco for you. 

If you only have one Adobe account then all apps should be associated to the same account so should be talking to each other and making features such as libraries available to each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines