Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw and fresco

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe draw is being killed off

while it is still active I can't get most of the drawings I have made. It says it was made on a newer version and I can't open it on my phone or Samsung tablet that it was drawn on

and now I am told I have to go to fresco but I can't get fresco on my tablet so all my drawings are gone or will be. 
so is there a solution or is there a different company's app I can use to replace the Adobe app that no longer exists 

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your drawings are in CreativeCloud, they'll remain there. I would suggest that you could share those drawings with a friend who has Fresco or Illustrator to help you archive those.

To see them / share them, check out the assets.adobe.com site with your credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Most of the drawings do not appear in assets

Plus when trying to open many drawings on my tablet I get a note that tbe drawing was created in a newer version and can not be opened on the tablet I created the drawing on

And these are very recent drawings so I can't even save them off of  my tablet

And fresco is not available so by using adobe I have lost most of my files 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have access to the app? Have you tried exporting the files? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines