Adobe Fresco and closing an adobe account

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really wanted to ask adobe directly as I may not actually have to close this account but they are really difficult to reach.  My daughter created some things on her ipad.  to access those images it seems she has to log into my adobe account.  She did this in the adobe draw which I believe is adobe fresco.  The roughly $55 per month for her to use these products is way more than we can afford.  I know she can use a student account for a year for $20 per month and I had hoped that adobe could just switch the billing of the current account to that price but when I call no one can understand me and the line is full of static.  Unfortunately tomorrow we will end up being billed full price again.  If I cancel my current account an simply create a new one will she be able to access those fresco images.  We have tried to save them directly to the ipad or computer but it does not seem to work.  Maybe we are doing something wrong.  How would we go about saving them directly to a device?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amanda. 

A couple of things:

* If you create a new account you will not be able to access the work that's in your current account from it.  But you can create a new account for her  and then move the work from your account to her new  account.

*  That said... Adobe Fresco and Adobe Draw are two different apps. But did  she bring her Draw work into Fresco?  If you're using the app on iOS (which it sounds like you  are) there are export options in both apps and there is  the ability to move work between two accounts  in both apps. But I do need to know which app you're using.

* I don't have access to customer account information  but have you been contacting Adobe Customer Care online at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to get help with canceling the payments for your account?

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines