Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco compatibility with HP Zbook X2

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm glad to see Fresco comming on window hardware, but my HP Zbook X2 seem to be not compatible even it's powered by Wacom stylus ! Any plan @adobe to fix this ?

Thanks !

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, Adobe Fresco is only available on the devices listed here https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html?promoid=45P49TCS&mv=other

I will pass on your feedback to the product team and you can do that too here https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, Adobe Fresco is only available on the devices listed here https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html?promoid=45P49TCS&mv=other

I will pass on your feedback to the product team and you can do that too here https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I also have a zbook x2 and it would be very valuable for me to have access to adobe fresco on my tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, 

I had a HP Zbook X2 as well.
For your information, Adobe had a close collaboration with HP for the pass few years and especially with this particular modal, as this wonderful machine are design in a away to ellaborate the beauty of Adobe Softwares. Its equiped with a stylus with high precision ,sensitive presure point. Its a  High performance Mobile workstation with quodro card, shortcut keys along the bezel. Thats why people owned HP Zbook X2 mobile workstation.

We really hope that Adobe Fresco priortorize to made available for HP Zbook X2 Mobile workstation.

As from technical perspecive, i believe this units are much more suitable and able to carry out the uniqueness of Adobe Fresco.

Hope to hear from you very soon.
** This unit are run on Windows 10 Pro with Quodro M620 card, With stylus

Products Reference
https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/zbook-x2.html

Benjamin Yeoh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an HP that meets all the needs EXCEPT Brand!!   I will look forward to the ongoing discount for ONE APP $11.99 off my total fee until you stop doing brand deals, and serve your long-standing customers.!!! 

I have Windows and Microsoft style pen with tilt and everything.  No EXCUSE for this FAKE Windows announcement that locks out MOST windows machines. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I highly agree with this statement. Its already bad enough that Adobe focuses more on Apple mobile than android, but now, fresco is only available for Microsoft and Apple. Clearly its a brand deal which is completely unjust to your customers. 

HP Zbook x2 is more of a professional tablet for designers than the surface pro and there's no excuse for the exclusion. 

Please add to the compatibility list immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news about fresco compatibility with Zbook x2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mazenm31400760, Hugues_Touzot,

Support for HP Zbook X2 has been enabled with latest update. For the details of device models kindly visit:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/system-requirements.html

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines