• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fresco crashes after few minutes trying to access my cloud documents.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Ipad pro first generation - with just 30GB used of 256GB. 

I also have my files in the Cloud - 25GB Used of 100GB.

Last Photoshop update I linked my photoshop library ( by mistake...) and since then I had to format my iMac ( now it's working properly and I didn't sink the library again). However, my Adobe fresco stopped working... 

It's crashing after a few minutes after I open it. I tried everything. Reinstall the app, clean my Creative cloud and all my libraries... And still doesn't work. BTW, It works only offline. How do I solve this? 

I need help ASAP.

Patricia 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Patricia. 

From your screenshot it appears that Fresco is hanging while trying to load your cloud documents (it does make sense that this wouldn't happen when you're working offline). Is it crashing after it gets hung up? Do all of your cloud documents load?

If you could give me some information about the libraries you're referring to it would be helpful too. Are they brush libraries or Adobe Capture libraries?

Please let me know.  

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Sue, 

I have a few documents in my cloud. It worked perfectly until the new photoshop update( when you can share their entire library with fresco. Including patterns... I cleaned up my creative cloud( took out all libraries) to check if it was the problem, but Fresco still does the some. It takes a long time loading and then when I try to open any of the documents it crashes without any message. 
I don't know if it was just a coincidence, but everything started after this update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patricia. 

It could be a coincidence; it could also have something to  do with Preset Syncing in Photoshop (there's information about that  here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2021-2.html#preset-sync).

Have you  updated Fresco (you would be on v2.3 if you have)? If you haven't, update it and see how things are working. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sue, after the update my fresco start working again! I just tested out... Let's see how it behaves.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines