Adobe Fresco didn't save my progress and I lost hours of work

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, today I spent hours on an illustration which I was really happy with. I then closed Fresco to take a break before re-opening the program a few hours later to make some final edits, only to find that my file was a blank canvas. I've done nothing different from the usual - the 'saving' progress bar was there and it was completed before the window closed. 

I've tried looking on my cloud and restarting both Fresco and my laptop; nothing worked. My drawing just for some reason did not save, and I am devastated and extremely upset. 

Is there any way to recover my file please? I've used Fresco for half a year now and this has never happened before. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

I am using a Microsoft Surface Book 2, and my Adobe Fresco is version 1.91, the most updated one. 

TOPICS
Performance, Syncing & Storage

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vanessa. 

I'm so sorry about this.

Please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (make sure to leave in all device/app information that automatically populates the email). You can do that by tapping the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Home screen then from App Settings tap Help  > Support > Report A Bug. 

Sue.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines