Adobe Fresco For android?

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This app has been really one of the most popular apps in the iOS market. In my opinion, I think android needs to get a supply of good art apps, . To be honest, with my experience in Adobe Illustrator draw and adobe photoshop sketch have been quite decent, but to me, it just seemed like a beta app than a full-fledged professional application.

Of course, this is the company's choice, but in my eyes, I think adding fresco, photoshop, and illustrator for android would be a good idea.

criticism is also allowed in this post. 

Thank you for reading!

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing, Device, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco is a relatively new app, and Adobe seems to be building it based on what users request. Which could lead to the lack of professional application you mention. For me, I can already see it becoming too much like all the other apps with everyone asking for thing which exist in other apps to be added to Fresco.

I like it as a drawing app, I don't want to see it developed beyond that to include text and many other features I'm sure others want to see.

Seeing that Fresco is now available on Windows, I'll be surprised if we see it go to Android, but I don't know Adobe's plans, so that's just my opinion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure that it's coming. Fresco is an amazing app and it's only getting better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get tired of feeling like a second class creator because I don't use apple products. When I see things like teathered photography and app development like this only for apple products it feels like a slight to the rest of us that prefer PC and a huge majority of the world on android products. It one thing to do an initial release with a follow-up on android, but when a fully built app has been out for a year or more and we still haven't seen it cross platform, it's very frustrating. This goes for more than just Fresco. This seems to be a suite wide issue effecting many adobe products.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I will never buy an Apple product, and really get sick of being treated like Uncle Barney living in the condemned trailer park on the other side of the tracks. I love my Samsung phone and tablet, and I use PC. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get used to it. Too many Apple fanboys and companies like adobe cater to the stream of money, and it isn't with Android. Conform or get left behind. That's the way of the world. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, and it doesn't make sense given Android has a far larger market share of mobile devices. 

I did get told once it is because Android is too easy to 'steal' apps or reverse engineer the code or something. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really would be nice if I could get my money's worth from Adobe and they put their pro apps on Android like they do for iPad users. It would nice if they at least confirm if it going to happen or not. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines