• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe fresco for desktop?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, on your system requirements for adobe fresco it says for windows 10 it needs a GPU with directX feature 12.1 Can a desktop computer with say, nvidia RTX 20/30 series or compatible AMD gpu install fresco for desktop? or does it mean that for deaktop, its limited to wacom mobilestudio pro, windows surface tablets ?? Please help clarify. Thank you 

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco is definitely not limited to Wacom or surface devices.

I have an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 and Fresco works fine on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any lag when using adobe fresco on desktop with for example a wacom cintiq pro 24 ?? also ehat is your motherboard and CPU combination ? I have all the components ti build a desktop PC except the main components (cpu, motherboard, graphic card). Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it all depends on your computer and drivers.  But in all honesty,  its been about 12 years since I used a Windows device,  so my experience with it is really limited 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah, my laptop is kinda old hence why I need a major upgrade to run the latest software and drivers. Right now, my configuration is :

laptop model: toshiba tecra R840

motherboard: Toshiba QM67 sandy bridge 

CPU: Intel core i7 2620M @ 2.70 Ghz, 2 cores 4 threads

video card: AMD radeon HD 7400M series 1GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines