Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco is not yet compatible with your graphics card

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I have issue with installing adobe Fresco on my computer.

I have this warning: Adobe Fresco is not yet compatible with your graphics card.

My graphics card drivers are up to date, i'm not too sure what is the issue here.

Those are my cart:

Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA Quadro FX 580

Thank in advance for your help!

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been on the Fresco System Requirements page to check that your system would be supported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marie,

Both GPUs on your system are not compatible with Fresco's mininun system requirement. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit, could you help me too? I have the following graphic card. Cold you tell me that is enaugh for the Frasco desktop version? Thanks for all, Julia

• Adapter CompatibilityNVIDIA
  • Video ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce GT 710
  • Resolution1920 x 1080
  • Bits Per Pixel32
  • Number of Colors4294967296
  • Refresh Rate - Current60 Hz
  • Refresh Rate - Maximum75 Hz
  • Refresh Rate - Minimum59 Hz
  • Adapter DAC TypeIntegrated RAMDAC
  • Adapter RAM2.00 GB
  • AvailabilityRunning at full power
  • StatusThis device is working properly.
  • LocationPCI bus 1, device 0, function 0
  • Device IdPCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_128B&SUBSYS_8C931462&REV_A1\4&1610F4F8&0&0008

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultqx7c7s0d53hs,

Thanks for reaching out. I request you open the Task Manager, go to Performance > GPU > and check the DirectX version. If it is "12 (FL 12.1)", then your GPU is compatible, and Adobe Fresco will run. Otherwise, it will not.

I hope this helps you confirm!

Anshul_Saini_0-1635786372240.png

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone looking today or in future, I can confirm that although the Intel 4600 appears compatible with 2 GB RAM, it does NOT support FL (Feature Level) 12.1, only 11.1; and this is even with the latest Intel graphics driver and DirectX (12) manually installed on a fully updated Windows 10 system.  Running dxdiag shows DirectX version 12, but FL 11.1, not 12.1.  It appears that a more robust card is required to run Fresco even though meeting minimum GPU RAM requirements; no surprise really, it's a built in card and the motherboard I have it on won't run Windows 11, so it is obviously a weak choice at best.  The support chart on the help page could be a lot more helpful if it a) listed the oldest/minimum compatible video card family standards; b) explained the DirectX FL distinction better; and c) said clearly in the Windows spec chart how much GPU RAM is required in addition to system RAM, ""the latest driver" is not particularly useful support.  Nor is the extremely lame error indicating no driver 'YET', come on . . .  that's just sad.  I hope the rest of my new user experience is a little more satisfying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines