• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fresco June 2020 update

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just really wanna know An estimated time on when my machine would be available for Adobe fresco this is literally the only app that my computer cannot download And it's starting to really frustrate me even more because my computer meets all the requirements it's just not on the compatibility list yet the newer version of the computer is but not the older one

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sharif,

We are expanding the list of Windows 10 devices compatible with Fresco with each monthly release. Have a look at the system requirements page to see all the devices supported to date: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These canned answeres are pointless.

Can you please give us an ESTIMATE as to when it will be DEVICE AGNOSTIC on windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe tends not to give dates.

If they give a date and have to release an app before it's ready there are potential issues to then deal with.

If they give a date and don't release on that date then everyone who has been waiting for it will become very vocal.

Easiest for Adobe to work on the app until it's ready for release, then release at that time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines