• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It seems that Adobe Fresco is currently available for Surface laptops only. Do you know if there´s a way to use it also on other laptops or if this is planned? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

It's available for certain iPads, Surfaces and Wacom Mobile Studio at the moment, other Windows devices should be added in the future, but no further details have been officially released. You can follow the developments at @adobedrawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's available for certain iPads, Surfaces and Wacom Mobile Studio at the moment, other Windows devices should be added in the future, but no further details have been officially released. You can follow the developments at @adobedrawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I have a Lenove X1 Tablet I 7 with Intel graphics 620 inclued that is exact same as Surface and even have a wacom pencil included.

Why is there no Lenovo device Registered at all that can use the Fresco App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same device and Fresco 1.8 works perfectly on it, including of course the beautiful live brushes. I just installed Fresco from an unofficial distribution, as pointed out by others on this forum. Other users with unsupported devices had similar positive experiences installing Fresco.

This suggests to me that the official Adobe compatibility list is not due to actual hardware limitations: is Adobe asking PC manufacturers a fee to be included in the compatibility list? I do not really know.

But if Adobe with all their resources, was really unable to test Fresco on more devices, after so many months, why are they not asking people like me to beta test it for free? I would be happy to do and provide feedback, rather than installing Fresco from an unofficial installer.

Adobe please respond and explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I can not get this app even with the system I have 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Steven,

Can you share more details about your system?

Thanks,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creative cloud app keeps track of what is on the supported list. I have read that in theory it does work on other devices but if it is not in the list of compatible devices then the creative cloud app will not allow you to download or install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right: see my reply to BORISCHOD above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has been approved now for my device !

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines