• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all documents disappeared

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was using the free adobe fresco app on my ipad and did a sketch jusy today. an hour later i reopened the app, all my docurments were gone, as if i just downloaded the app. i really hope all my documents did not just disappear, i can't find them anywhere. please do help 😭

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem.  Turned on my laptop and opened adobe fresco.  I was asked to log in.  I logged in and it was like I had never used Adobe programs as I had just signed up.  ALL my documents that were saved in adobe fresco are gone.  I have tried the link and they are not there, or anywhere else on my laptop, etc.  Is there another solution and why did this happen in the first place?  I also had issues with layers missing from documents and adobe fresco crashing at times.  I really hope all of my hard work is recoverable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this has just happened to me. Did you recover your work in the end, or has it gone forever? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this happened to me also...im never using this app again...everything is just gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

• Device, OS, and version of Fresco
  • Are you able to see your documents on this website (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents)?
    Note: Sign in with the same email ID you were logged in to the Fresco app.
  • When did this happen? Are there any recent changes made to your Device? For example, any antivirus, system/ software updates installed recently.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, me too. All files are gone! I just check my 'assets' and Adobe has decided I don't want them... they are all gone! Can't rely on Adobe I guess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @J22185541riqd

Sorry to hear about this. I would request you to send me your Adobe email ID and the URL of this post over a private message.

To send a private message, click my picture and use the message button.

Also, do you use a business or personal account?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines