• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alt+ right pen click drag for pen size

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to do something like this or similar a Alt+ right pen click drag for pen size just like I have in Photoshop? 

TOPICS
How-to , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only brush size tool I'm aware of in Fresco is the simple slider under the colour picker. That's probably the easiest you'll get with no need for additional keystrokes or pen clicks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok cool, I'm getting used to it, it works pretty well,  I just have to place my arm a distance from where I'm working and the maneuvering adds up   .. I use the ~ hotkey to erase with the brush shape I'm using to pair back positive space with negative space as I lay down forms.  The erase size is typically smaller so I have to adjust the size frequently in the beginning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly.  The UI was pretty great & user friendly.  I never wanted anything else but the slider we have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines