App wont let me sign in with adobe id

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So I downloaded adobe fresco today. And everytime I hit the button to sign in with adobe id nothing happens. I tried google, facebook, and apple and that works fine...I restarted my phone and reinstalled the app. Is there any other way I can sign in with my adobe id? I want to transfer all my projects from Adobe Draw, so thats why I dont want to make another account.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing, Device, Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, same problem here. I don't really know what to do, you seem to be only other person I've found with this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it didn't work for you, but I just deleted and downloaded the app again. It seemed to fix the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

double check:  Can you sign into the CreativeCloud phone app with your AdobeID fine?  (ps - your old Draw projects should show up there too)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines