• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple pen with pixel brushes and other brushes

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a new 2020 iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. When I select many of the pixel brushes, especially the comics brushes, my Apple Pen shows no response. I can change the pressure or velocity settings for the pen on the brush menu, but the response is still nil. I can get the crosshatch pen to show, but the response is spotty; there are some blank spaces that the pen cannot draw on(?). My finger can be used to draw easily. 

Additionally, the pen size for non-pixel brushes is radically different between my pen and my finger, the radius difference is almost a factor of 10! It's impossible to draw a very thick line with my Apple Pen. 

Am I missing a setting, or is this intended behavior? I have re-paired my Apple pen and restarted and reinstalled Fresco to no avail. Sketch works perfectly, why does Fresco not?

I have included an image of the crosshatch brush with my Apple pen. I drew a scribble for 10 seconds, note the lighter space in the middle. I ran the pen over that spot multiple times with no ink added to the image. 

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?