• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Pencil Angle not working on canvas but registering in Brush Settings

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Fresco version 1.6.0 and noticed that when tilting my gen 1 Apple Pencil it is not affecting my oilpaint flat brushes' tilt. The tilt I expect works in the little window in Brush Settings but not on my canvas. I even tried sliding the Angle slider to different degrees, didn't help.

I'm using a 7th generation iPad and updated to iPadOS 13.5. This is happening to all of my tilt brushes I know used to work differently before the update. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roberto.

Thanks for posting about this. 

Wanted to let you know: The team was able to reproduce this issue with tilt and a bug has been logged. We'll get it fixed. 

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Roberto,

We just released an update fixing this issue. Kindly update and let us know if it fixes the issue you are facing. 

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines