• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artwork being distorted, layers shifting

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco has not been very agreeable with me of late: today it crashed every time I tried to use the blend tool, which was frustrating, to say the least. That issue seems to have since been resolved, but a worse issue has arisen: when my artwork saves, the layers get shuffled around, resized and distorted. This has completely ruined one of my artworks, and if this issue isn't resolved, I might have to abandon Fresco altogether... I can't risk losing another artwork like this. venti.jpg

The artwork (still a work in progress here, I export my work often during the process) i hate everything.jpgThe artwork after Fresco's distortion.... it also got cropped, so any drawn parts that were cropped out are irretrievable. 

TOPICS
Layers , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that definitely doesn't looke like a normal result from Fresco.
What device are you using? This might be useful information for the developers to be able to look into the issue.
Can you also clarify, is the working file still accurate and this is just after export or is this happening to the file you're using within Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fatima. 

I'm sorry, I've not seen this happen before so I'm unsure what's going on.

Please message me through Fresco's in-app Report A Bug link (App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug) so I can see all of your device/app information (it will auto-populate the email). 

When you write me there I'd also like you to share this drawing with me. Here's how to do that:

* In Cloud Documents or Recent, tap on the ellipses icon (...) under the drawing you want to move
* From the pop-up menu choose Share Link (make sure the toggle for "Allow save to Creative Cloud" is ON) and send me the link that's in that window (please do not post it here).

I'll keep an eye out for your email. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines