• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ask about Presco

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't have any regular Windows desktop versions of fresco right now, so when are you expecting them?

To use fresco, I called the Korean poet Adobe for several days to check and paid for it, but I can't use it. I want to use another program, but... I think Fresco is a really good program. I'm not using it because it's not applicable. When will the desktop version of fresco be updated?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

"When will the desktop version of fresco be updated?"

Hi
Since your question is about Fresco, I have moved this from the "Get Started" forum for you. 

Adobe does not give us advanced information about when they will update a product, and anyone who does know is under NDA and cannot say.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"When will the desktop version of fresco be updated?"

Hi
Since your question is about Fresco, I have moved this from the "Get Started" forum for you. 

Adobe does not give us advanced information about when they will update a product, and anyone who does know is under NDA and cannot say.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines