• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best way to export PSD from Fresco

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a 150dpi, 3000 x 4000 pixel documents in Fresco for fine-art print that gives me a 500 - 600 MB .PSD when I try to export it. My only option is to export it to Google drive which takes ages, it also gives me an error most of the time due to the 45min+ it takes to upload it. Router, network etc. 

No other file format seems to export the file in the set 150dpi, but wind up 72dpi, hence .PSD. I also put a white frame on my picture in photoshop, hence again . PSD. 

There must be a better way to create fine art prints in Fresco. But how? 

TOPICS
How-to , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What device are you using Fresco with? Also when it ends up saving with it at 72 DPI,  what is your pixel size?  Because with some apps, when the DPI is changed to 72 DPI,  the dimensions are also changed,  which means that when I change the DPI, it goes back to what I originally wanted.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines