• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blending Mode Dropdown List is Erratic

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blending mode dropdown lists, for both layers and brushes, usually closes before I can make a selection. Sometimes I can't even scroll down. It often takes several tries before I can hit it just right

iPad Pro 3rd gen 12.9

iPadOS 13.1.1

TOPICS
Layers , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muse. 

Thanks for posting about this; I'll pass it along to the engineers. Since I've been unable to duplicate it, a couple of quick questions:
What is your canvas size?

How many layers are you using?

Are your layers mostly pixel? Or vector? Or is there a specific layer type on which you're seeing the problem?

Anything additional you can tell me will help the team troubleshoot. 

Thanks. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t remember exactly, but I’ve been using screen size canvases and no more than 3 or 4 layers. Pixels and probably watercolor and/or oils. The problem was universal throughout the app. After plaguing me for a day or two, it seems to have cleared up now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your time with this Muse. I'll mention it to the team anyway so they can keep an eye out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines