Highlighted

Brushes from Adobe Sketch to Fresco

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, Brushes from Adobe Sketch can't be imported into Fresco any idea why? Any work around? Thanks so much 

Hi Diango. 

Only Photoshop brushes can be imported into Fresco and there is, unfortunately, no workaround for importing Sketch brushes. 

Since many of Sketch's brushes are included in Fresco's default brush set; which particular Sketch brush were you hoping to see in Fresco that aren't there?

Please let me know. 

Sue. 

TOPICS
Import, Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushes from Adobe Sketch to Fresco

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, Brushes from Adobe Sketch can't be imported into Fresco any idea why? Any work around? Thanks so much 

Hi Diango. 

Only Photoshop brushes can be imported into Fresco and there is, unfortunately, no workaround for importing Sketch brushes. 

Since many of Sketch's brushes are included in Fresco's default brush set; which particular Sketch brush were you hoping to see in Fresco that aren't there?

Please let me know. 

Sue. 

TOPICS
Import, Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diango. 

Please let me know. 

Sue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue, 

I would like to see all brushes in Sketch available by default in Fresco. I am sure others who have used Sketch and want to switch to using Fresco only would feel the same. Sketch had some nice vector brushes and there is a major lack of vector brushes on Fresco currently. I hope this is something they will consider for the near future. 

Thank you for all that you do,

Taylor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I wish to have all pencil brushes from sketch in fresco because aí wish to do a graphite and color pencil work: graphite pencil afobe line 8px; graphite pencil 6px; soft pastel. 
is it possible? The is no normal graphite pencil or am I mistaken?

thanks for your time. 
RC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosa. 

There is a pencil in Fresco. It's in the Pixel brushes > Sketching group. 

Hope that helps. 

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you so much for your quick reply. actually there are 2 more : the "rough" and the "scratching" but non of them are a normal graphite pencil like a HB, 2B or a even a 6B. I head 2 normal pencil brushes to leave procreate a became a fresco daily user.. can I import those from the photoshop that cames with fresco pro purchase?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

It's not possible, unfortunately, to bring Sketch brushes into Fresco, but you can very easily import Photoshop brushes into Fresco.

Just drag them into a library in Photoshop's Libraries panel and that library will show up at the bottom of Fresco's Pixel brushes menu. 

Let me know if you have any trouble. 

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply. That sould do. I'll let you knowing I'm in trouble. Thanks.

RC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and the pencil tool in Fresco is so insanely awesome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried tweaking some of the settings in the pencil brush?  You might be able to tweak things to make them darker or lighter, like in other pencil grades 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 1
RosaC79 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll do that, thanks! And can I import that brush into photoshop to iPad?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0