• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes taking up too much space

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use fresco on my 32 gb 7th gen ipad. I downloaded the Kyle brushes from adobes website and the total of the files was about 1.3 gigabytes. I then imported them to fresco and now fesco is taking up 9 gigabytes, almost all of which is brushes. It was originally at about .5 gigabytes before the brushes. Is that normal? If so is there a way to free up space without getting rid of the brushes?

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that without creating any documents?
For me the App Size is 596.8MB
Documents & Data is 14.03GB
I'm not sure which part of that split Kyles brushes would be added to though.
If the brushes go into data then it does make sense that they have expanded since the original 1.3gb file was probably compressed to speed up the download process.
I don't think there are solutions to the space used up by the brushes, other than deciding which ones you will never use and removing them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing a similar problem. I am importing brushes from an uncompressed file. The file I have the brushes in on my laptop is 7GB. I had to upload this to my google drive in order to import the brushes into Adobe Fresco on my iPad Pro (3rd gen). I got halfway through the file and now my iPad says Fresco is taking up 40GB of space! What is happening??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines