• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded some brushes to Fresco and I got some duplicates which I want to remove and they are not showing up on Creative Cloud. What can I do?

TOPICS
Live brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Are they Kyle's brushes or have you found other brushes to install?

When I look on my phone (android) I can either permanently delete a whole set or open the set and delete each brush individually.

I don't think you can delete the default brushes from Fresco, that's not what you're trying to do though is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to access them through the Creative Cloud Website or your CC Desktop App?

I am seeing them in the Desktop App under the library, each set has its own group and each individual brush can be deleted with a right click or selecting and clicking the trash icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Creative Cloud app on my phone and it's not showing up. I was able to remove one of the duplicates that showed up on the app but I have a bunch of more duplicates and those are not showing up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they Kyle's brushes or have you found other brushes to install?

When I look on my phone (android) I can either permanently delete a whole set or open the set and delete each brush individually.

I don't think you can delete the default brushes from Fresco, that's not what you're trying to do though is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they are the Kyle brushes. I still haven't been able to remove them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Brushing small size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Renilcr34808874nkre,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Fresco, details about your workflow, and a screen recording of the problem (https://adobe.ly/3Tib7VV), so we can better assist you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines