• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug report - Vector circles drawn from the “Shapes” tab is not a perfect circle - Adobe Fresco

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I draw a circle on a vector layer from the shapes tab, it is not a perfect circle. Photos attached below

(I don't know whether this is the right way to report bugs)

TOPICS
Performance , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hydrogen. 

Your images present a really accurate picture of what's happening; thanks for posting them. I have a couple of questions so I can better report this to the product team:

What device are you on and what version of the operating system is on it?

What version of Fresco are you using?

If it's easier for you, you can message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link and all of your device/app information will automatically populate the email. (Tap the gear icon in the upper nav of the Home screen, then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug.)

Thanks for posting about this. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Fresco is in version 1.9.0 and it still have this issue and my iPad(6th generation) used for taking those pictures are in iOS 14.0. Hope these information helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hydrogen. 

We do see this as well when filling circles. The team is logging a bug so it can take a closer look at what's going on. Based on your images, I think I have your steps but wanted to make sure that I'm not missing any:

1. Place a shape on the canvas.

2. Tap Fill and choose Vector.

3. When zooming in (at 600%) you see a wavy/choppy shape border.

Thanks for sharing this with us. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines