• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I keep my files locally on my iPad without uploading to the Cloud?

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if it would be possible to store and save my files on my iPad only, without uploading them to the Creative Cloud. My company and I consider uploading to someone else's server a breach in security, so I'll have to stop using Fresco and all other Adobe mobile apps unless this is an option. Please let me know. Thank you.

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you. I might have missed your question here. 

I'd suggest you check out our thread here for export options: https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/unleash-the-magic-of-fresco-by-sharing-your-files-across-devic...

If you still have queries, let us know. 

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

Unfortunately the link you provided in your reply does not answer the question posed by Doug. 
I have exactly the same question. I want to keep all my fresco files locally. This is because the format that I work with is pretty large and each time I come back to work on the file after some time has passed I need to re-download it from the cloud. For instance I have a project that consists of 50 files. Each file is about 400-500 megabytes. I now have to manually download each file to resume working on it. This is incredibly time-consuming and tedious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, personnellement, j'exporte mes documents Fresco au format .PSD vers mon iMac via AirDrop, si Mac. Les fonctions des calques et des pinceaux sont toutes conservées si le .PSD est réimporté dans Fresco via AirDrop.
Si quelqu'un a de l'expérience sous Windows, merci de nous en faire profiter.

Hello, personally, I export my documents Fresco in .PSD format towards my iMac via AirDrop, if Mac. Functions of tracing papers and brushes are very kept if the .PSD is re-imported in Fresco via AirDrop.
If somebody has experience under Windows, thank you for making it us be profitable.

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only thing I could think of is to export the file onto your iPad as a psd and delete the file from Fresco itself before it uploads to the Creative Cloud because I don't think there's an option to keep it from automatically uploading to the Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines