• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer access Fresco

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello- all of a sudden I cannot access my Adobe fresco account. I noted from another post that accessing from China used to be a problem, but I have had no problems for years. I can still access Adobe draw on my iPad.  This is my personal account, my professional account with all the licensed programs still works fine on my work laptop.

Any ideas how I can access my account?

thanks!

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done any updates to either the app or the operating system?

Tried an uninstall/reinstall?

When you say access to fresco account, do you mean you can't access the Fresco App, or the cloud files etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sjaani,

Thanks for your help the operating system and app are both up to date and I haven't changed anyting. I did try to unstall and reinstall.  I can't access either the app or the cloud files. When I log on to the app it says 'access denied - account does not have requried access'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should also add that I cannot access Fresco on my phone either.  Other apps, like Adobe Draw, I can still access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping to get a reply for this issue please 🙂 !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

This alert you're seeing "Access denied - account does not have requried access," is one that's a result of being in a region (China)  that doesn't have access to cloud services or using an account (usually an Enterprise account) that doesn't utilize cloud storage.  Unlike Draw and Sketch it's not even possible to sign into Fresco if either of these are true. 

A couple of questions:
What happens when you try to sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents with that same login?

If you're not getting an alert signing in there, do you see all of your Fresco work?

Are you in a locale that does not have access to cloud services?

Let me know what  you find. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Thanks so much for your help.  I am indeed in China but have had no trouble in the past accessing through my VPN.  I have been using it since it came out. I am able to access all of my adobe products through my school account.  I do not utilize cloud storage since I mainly use my professional account but have been using my own account on my ipad. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Best,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David.

What happens when you try to sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents with that same login?

If you're not getting an alert signing in there, do you see all of your Fresco work?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

No, somehow it starts to load up and then kicks me over to the China version of the site- even though I am on a vpn. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David. 

I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to sign in there either. 

I'm not sure why you were originally able to sign in  to Fresco because Cloud Storage has always been a requirement. Unfortunately, unless there's a change in  your locale, there is no way to "override" what's happening now and  force a sign-in

I'm  sorry.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be a way at least to retrieve all of my work, I hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David. 

I don't know; I hope so too but I'm  going to have to ask one of  Fresco's engineers.  It's still early here so it  will be a bit before I get a response.

I'll post as soon as I  hear back. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David. 

How much work is in that account on your iPad?   

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Sorry, I missed this reply. Probably about 10+ pieces.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, any updates?  I would really like to get access to my work.   Additional info - i tried to have a relative who lives in the US open my account for me in case that made a difference.  That did not work either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David. 

Sorry for not responding; I was out of the office last week. 

I'm going to direct message you here because I'm going to need  some information from  you. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines