I love drawing and I am a free-version user of Fresco. But I find it annoying being unable to rename or group any files.
I understand your issue here.
I believe it is happening because you're a free user of the app but don't worry I'll help you.
Can you try to save your file to the CC libraries or check if you're able to see the file saved under the cloud docs section? If yes, try to rename the same from there. Else you may also login to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and then try to manage your files from there.
Let me know if that works.
1. Can't save my file to the cc libraries because I'm a free iPad user.
2. I have no creative cloud storage. So there is nowhere for me to manage my files.
Even using Fresco free you should have 2GB of storage space, you should also be able to rename (and create new folders for grouping) your drawings, and you should be able to save files to Creative Cloud Files. I have a few questions:
* What happens when you try renaming/regrouping drawings? What happens when you try to save your files?Do you get some sort of error message?
* When you sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents in the lower left hand corner you should see a gear icon and the amount of storage that's currently being used? What does that number show? (If you don't have enough storage available your work will not save to Files.)
* What version of Fresco are you using? (Did you update to v1.2?)
Please let me know what you find; I'm sure we can figure out what's going wrong.
Yeah, the sync now works! I am able to organize and rename my works! Thank you for your help!