• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access cloud documents on iPad

Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to save documents on Illustrator or Photoshop on my desktop computer to the cloud to access them in Adobe Fresco on my ipad. I'm able to make a new folder and save that, but once I look in the folder in the Fresco app, I can't see any new files. The only files that seem to show up in there are those that are created and saved on my ipad.

I've tried logging out of my account and back in and that didn't fix it. I've tried downloading the files to my ipad, but there's no way to open them from fresco. I've tried dropping them into the Creative Cloud Documents folder on my computer, but that didn't have an effect either.

Cloud documents are pretty useless to me if I can't access them from another device! 😞
I hope someone can help... thanks!

TOPICS
Device , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as well, designs can't be exported after hours of work, I'm in tears 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, votre image dans PS doit être en mode 8bits et le profil de couleurs en sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Ensuite attendre que le fichier soit sauvegardé sur le Cloud. Relancer Fresco sur iPad et vous pourrez ouvrir le fichier dans Fresco. Idem pour PS sur iPad !

Hello, your picture in PS must be in 8 bits mode and in colours sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Then wait that the file is safeguarded on Cloud. To restart Fresco on iPad and you will be able to open the file in Fresco. Idem for PS on iPad!

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the most recent case, I made an illustration in Illustrator and I want to import my vector file into Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sarah. 

Sorry for the confusion...

Although it's possible to send Fresco work to Illustrator, there isn't yet back-and-forth between Fresco and Illustrator like there is between Fresco and Photoshop. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines