• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't delete a fresco file

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my ipad i have a file that was created in Fresco. in Document view it has a green icon, i.e. is synced. I can open it in fresco. While trying to delete a file I'm receivin a message that action to deleting document failed. I can't reame it. In Creative Cloud files panel the document do not exist.
Any idea what happened and how can I delete this file?

TOPICS
How-to , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

RrNo. 

I noticed, in messages, that you just sent me your Adobe email address so I'll forward that to the team. There is also one thing they've asked that you try.

I'll respond to your direct message. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RrNo. 

I've been looking at your screenshot and it appears that this particular document "Tsunamipl2.3" is not showing as synced in Fresco either (despite the fact that one prior to it, and one after it, have synced). 

I'd like you to try a couple of things to see if you can get it to sync:

* First, I'd like you to create a new document. Don't draw on it but instead close it and see if that forces a sync for that blank document and that document that isn't syncing. 
* If that doesn't work, please force-quit Fresco, reboot your iPad, then relaunch Fresco and see if that forces a sync. 

Please let me know what happens.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All above was done. List of files are in last modified order, so tha files above were created after. I can delete files newly created but not this one.
I've restarted iPad and Fresco. I've even make a system update. Still cannot delete this file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RrNo. 

The reason you can't do anything with it is because it's not synced. I'm unsure why everything before/after it has synced but I've sent a message to one of our engineers. 

While I'm waiting to hear back... You should see a Fresco update in the AppStore (v2.0.5); please install that and see if anything changes with regard to this document. 

I'd also like you to check your Creative Cloud Storage. You can do that in Fresco from App Settings > Account > Creative Cloud Storage.

Finally, although I suspect the answer will be no, are you able to Duplicate this file in Fresco?

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can duplicate this file and I can delete duplicated one, but still not the oryginal. Storage the available space is 1019,3 GB. Local storage 32% taken.

I've updated Fresco - still no chance. When i want to see version history I've got a message - "not possible to read document history", but in this panel i see different name of the file with "conflict" added, and message "not found"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RrNo. 

Would you mind sending us your support logs from Fresco. Here's where those are: App Settings > Help > Support > Save Support Logs. 

You can either direct message them to me here (just tap my name then Send A Message or you can email them through Fresco's Report a Bug link at App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug. 

You don't have to repeat all of this; just mention that we've been talking here. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a file called "SupportLogs.zip"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. 

That's the one. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent you a message. You have it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see it anywhere? Did you sent it through the Report A Bug link? (If so, let me know because sometimes those get hung up in our spam filter.)

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think tahat you disabled private messages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. It's not disabled. I receive direct messages often. 

It's possible that the file is too large. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not send a file. A wetransfer link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RrNo. 

I'm still not seeing it. Will you send it through Fresco's Report A Bug link?

Sorry for the hassle; I'm not sure why I'm not seeing it. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RrNo. 

Wait... I see it. Let me make sure I can open it.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RrNo. 

Got it. And no problem downloading. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RrNo. 

I noticed, in messages, that you just sent me your Adobe email address so I'll forward that to the team. There is also one thing they've asked that you try.

I'll respond to your direct message. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Modyfying the file and saving solves the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines