• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t draw anything, it keeps lagging and takes forever to load

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having this issue with it for the past hours, not sure what's wrong with it. Ever since the new update its been acting up, attached is a clip which clearly shows the problem. 
Anyone else having the same issue?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you on? I noticed it once briefly on a drawing on an iPad Pro, though mostly it has worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the 2018 iPad Pro. I didn't had any issues with the app, but ever since the new update i had an awful experience with it! It's even worse now, everything takes forever to load, i even waited for up to 30 minutes just for doing a vector color filling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ffabbu. 

My apologies; I thought I posted yesterday but I must never have tapped Reply.

We've heard a number of comments like yours and are trying to get to the bottom of what's going on. 

Please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (tap the gear icon in the top nav of Fresco's Home screen then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug); I know it's an extra step but when you use that link the email will auto-populate with all of your device/app information and it can be helpful. 

You don't have to repeat any of what you'veposted or resend your video, just mention that you posted here and I'll match your post with your email. 

Thanks for your time with this. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue! Thanks for getting back to me. I wish i could report a bug but i just encountered another problem- i just opened the app and i've been waiting for a few minutes now to load, it only shows "Saving.." on the screen and nothing happens. I'll attach a picture of it, i can take a screen recordimg of it if you need to see how long it's taking..BFB1724A-4DBE-41F2-BB96-99F41AEEC255.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ffabbu. 

I got your  Report A Bug  email. I'll be responding there in a few minutes. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines