Can't install Fresco

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've tried to install Adobe Fresco for desktop, but it tells me that "Adobe Fresco is not compatible" with my graphic card. My PC has a Intel HD Graphics 5500 and a AMD Radeon R7 M260 (both recently updated). Any solution?

TOPICS
Device, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with whether your Hardware is later than the required.
Have you checked the system requirements for Fresco?
Note the * on AMD which indicates additional specific requirements.
If your Hardware is newer than those listed, hopefully you'll hear from someone from Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Both GPU cards on your system are not compatible to run Fresco. DirectX 12 with Feature level 12_1 is required for running Fresco. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rohit.
Do you know why this happens to Fresco? My PC can run Premiere and After Effects despite the messages about incompatibility.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines