• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you disable touch-triggered color selector

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Often when I am drawing in Fresco part of my hand would stay on the canvas for about 2 seconds and suddenly the color selector reacts and the color becomes white (or whatever color my hand accidentally rested on). I have to adjust the color every time this happens, which is quite often. Is there a way to disable this function? If not hope it can be added someday. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Color , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bluefruit. 

I hear you. The same thing happens to me (it's the one gesture I inadvertently trigger). That said, I don't think there are plans to allow disabling of it. But it's great suggestion. 

I'll pass your  comments along to the team but please if you have a minute please also post them to https://adobefresco.uservoice.com

I know it's an extra step but when all requests are all in one place the team can prioritize those features that are most important to the largest number of people. You can also access User Voice from within Fresco:

* From the Home screen tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen

* Then from the App Settings menu go to Help > Support > Suggest a feature

Thanks for taking the time to post about this. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your reply. I just posted this on the forum you suggested. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect. 

Thanks Bluefruit.  It's a great feature request.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this

settings>input>touch

'Finger settings with brush' : open drop list and select gestures only. This helped me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problems still happens even if I do this.  There needs to be a 'None' or 'Do Nothing' option for touch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It should be optional (FO there are too many options in some places!) but even so I can't understand why you can't undo? It's like they're trying to get in the way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines