Center image to canvas

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing an image to Fresco, is it possible to center the image to the canvas? Thanks!

TOPICS
How-to, Import, Layers, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an iPad and I believe this is already happening.
I've just tested on my Win10 system and it already seems to be centering the image for me.

Which device are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an iPad 7th gen running iOS 14.2. You are correct that when I import the image it does center to the canvas. The problem is that once I pull one corner to resize the image, I have no way to recenter the image to the canvas. Do you know I can recenter the image once I resize it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sjaani LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tap and hold the shortcut circle then drag a corner it will resize from the centre.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines