• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Colours in a Fresco Design in Photoshop?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm designing some murals in Fresco that I want to offer in a number of different colours, am I able to import the file into Photoshop and change the colours of each element there?

TOPICS
How-to , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah. 

You don't even have to "import" Fresco work into Photoshop to work on it further there.

Fresco documents are saved to Cloud Documents and that folder is available from within Photoshop so you can open them and work on them directly from Photoshop.

Does that answer your question?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

That's great to know. Am I able to change the colours of my designs right in Fresco? Like could I duplicate a file and then change the colour of the layers of each new colour combo I wanted?

Thanks,

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sarah. 

I can't tell exactly what you're trying to do, but yes, you should be able to do that in Fresco too.

Definitely duplicate the file first.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines