• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choosing colors in Fresco

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help. Maybe it’s simple but I can’t figure it out. Let’s say I have a project and I’m using the same color palette. Any way I can create my own preset or color pallette or something? Please and thank you. ^_^ 

TOPICS
Color , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Fresco keeps a swatch of all recent colours, you can find that at the bottom of the colour popout. There doesn't appear to be a way to save those recent swatched though.

You could go to Adobe Color and create a theme or into an app such as PS or AI to create a collection of colours if you need more than the standard five in a theme. Make sure these are added to the CC Library and they'll appear in Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fresco keeps a swatch of all recent colours, you can find that at the bottom of the colour popout. There doesn't appear to be a way to save those recent swatched though.

You could go to Adobe Color and create a theme or into an app such as PS or AI to create a collection of colours if you need more than the standard five in a theme. Make sure these are added to the CC Library and they'll appear in Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines