• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color library in Fresco

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see now we have "My library" in color section.

but I think that means that we can import color palette from other program.

what if I use fresco only? In that case I still don't have the way that can save my own color palette?

Since English is not my mother language, I hope you can understnd what I mean.

TOPICS
Color

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Hi Jiaaae.

In the App Store look for Adobe Capture; you'll be able to create Color Themes in that app and they will show in Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, there doesn't appear to be a way to save a colour theme in Fresco. As you're creating an image the colours you choose are added to Recent and they will be in Recent each time you open that same image, but you can't save those colours as a theme in Fresco.

Are you able to install Adobe Color and create colour themes that way as a workaround?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply. I cannot find "Adobe color" app in i-pad app store but I find adobe color web site that can make my color palette. thank you for your help. but I still wish that I can make in Fresco 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jiaaae.

In the App Store look for Adobe Capture; you'll be able to create Color Themes in that app and they will show in Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply

it really helps me a lot. I found that app and downloaded. Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture does not list Fresco as a compatible app.  Fresco's lack of color theme capability makes it very limiting for professional workflows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey...I am not able to see my newest Libraries (for colors) in Fresco.  I seem to have a sync problem.  I have logged in and out of all CC apps and CC. I have removed Fresco and reinstalled also.  Nothing.  Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were you able to find an answer? I'm having a similar problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi...I wish I had found an answer but it is working now.  Not sure if it was a refresh thing, an Adobe hiccup or???  It just magically started working a few days later.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines