Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color palettes Fresco

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have 2 questions:

1. can multiple palettes be saved and accessed by any Fresco document?
  2. how to remove a single color sample from a palette?

Thanks,

Bogo 

TOPICS
Color , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Hi Holly,

Right now, Fresco palettes are document-only, and can't be saved or shared. My personal workarounds are:

1. I create a layer with blobs of colors, and copy/paste that to a new document; then use the eye dropper to take samples;

2. I create screen snapshots of my Capture color palettes, and import them as an image layer to take samples. 

I don't think there's any way to manage the color chips in the "Recent" section of the color chip panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Holly,

Right now, Fresco palettes are document-only, and can't be saved or shared. My personal workarounds are:

1. I create a layer with blobs of colors, and copy/paste that to a new document; then use the eye dropper to take samples;

2. I create screen snapshots of my Capture color palettes, and import them as an image layer to take samples. 

I don't think there's any way to manage the color chips in the "Recent" section of the color chip panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MIchael. You're right. There's not currently a way to mange Recent color chips but "color" in general is something the Fresco team is working on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is 2023, 4 years have passed, and as far as I can see we still have no way to manage or even just delete the color chips/swatches in the "Recent" panel..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines