• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colorsync on ipad?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work as an professionell illustrator using the adobe products sind years on my desktop. Now I an trying to switch my workflow on the iPad. Like most of the illustrators I am disappointed by the missing brushes import to photoshop, but decided to give fresco a try. So I am always syncing via cloud documents between photoshop desktop, photoshop mobile and fresco... and now I noticed: there's no colorsync! Without asking the file seems to be changed its profile when i open it in fresco - back on the desktop i'll keep the profile and it has changed! On top the illustration looks different in fresco and photoshop - both on the iPad?! I didn't found a pro solution to enable fixed color profile settings of the file in the adobe mobile apps. So disappointing: as long a pro can't use these apps it's only a little toy to do some doodles, not to work and publish with 😞

TOPICS
Color

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, keep in mind that both these apps are relatively new and are continuously being updated and improved.

I would suggest you look for the Suggest a Feature option on both apps and give them your suggestion to include colorsync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines