• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour palette in Fresco: would like to see an option to sharing color swatches from within Fresco.

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently colour palettes can be created in other apps. I am using the amazing Capture app to establish themes in the Adobe assets library, however I am unable to add colour swatches built in Fresco to new or current libraries. It would be nice to have the ability to share swatches between Fresco documents.

My workaround is to create a colour swatch chart in Fresco, save the image, then import into Capture where I can then add to a library, or import the colour swatch image into Fresco and use the eyedropper tool. If anyone has a better solution, please share.

I understand this topic has been raised several times, but I'm unable to determine if the feature has been planned for the future of Fresco. 

TOPICS
Color , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not currently being tested from what I can see.

Have you sent a Feature request through the app asking for this feature?

Sometimes things mentioned in the community pages may not be seen so it's often a good idea to use the Request a feature tools available within the add.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines