• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting to RGB to open in Fresco for ipad.

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Im on my iPad trying to open an old PS file in Adobe Fresco. I want to rework it. The file is from the cloud. When I try to open it is says it needs to be converted to RGB from CMYK to be opened in Fresco. It suggests opening it in Photoshop and using Image>Mode>RGB. Which would be fine, but I don't have my computer with me. And so I tried to open it in photoshop for iPad. It opens, but there doesn't seem to be a way to convert it to RGB. I thought maybe it did it automatically so I tried re-saving it. But that doesn't work either. Does anyone know a workaround or way I can convert this photoshop file to RGB to open in Fresco using solely the iPad?

TOPICS
Color , How-to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like Ps for the iPad has a message to indicate they are still working on colour mode features.

Are you able to try a cmyk to rgb conversion tool online which you can access through your iPad?

Something like cmyk2rgb.com (untested, just a site which showed up in a search) might work for you until Adobe has the features added to their apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines