• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

crashing and deleting progress

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco has been crashing a lot for me lately and has even been deleting my progress. Strangely enough, I checked the timelapse and it has still recorded what I had done even when the progress in the actual drawing is gone.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds very strange.

What type of device are you using?

Check if there is an update and see if that helps to solve the crashing/deleting progress issues to start with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to look in version history when was the last saves and look into "technical help diary" that is located in preferences/help. You can download a text file. That can be problem with fresco logging into your account after crash. I same cases (for instance after upgrade of fresco) you not logged to your cc account and program restictes syncronization, i.e. it overwriting you current state of work with last saved file from before crush. Check the time on versions history. In such a case in tech diary you will find line like: "sync restricted". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know if you're using an iPad,  you can share crash reports with the developers.  But as Sjaani asked, what device are you using?  Also what storage capacity do you have.  I know with iPads if you're running low on memory, things can act a bit squirrely 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines