• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom shape erase\ autoselection tool

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive beem trying to erase a custom shape ive made but having to erase it by hand is tricky and doesnt give a smooth finish to my work, plus it takes hours to have it the way one wants it. In the photoshop in the desktop version  you just select the tool that automaticaly selects the shape on the layer and from there you can do what ever you want. Well i do wish in fresco you could have that. Can make life easier for a lot of people.

I am currently working on a Streaming Overlay so i need some shapes to be entirely transparent through all the layers itll be quite difficult erasing all of those layers with the exact same shape i want it.

Does anyone have ideas on how to do this if not... i hope it can be added to the app since it would be very handy.

TOPICS
How-to , Layers , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this point I think the best solution would be to create the selection you want to erase, then switch between layers and keep erasing.

A selection is not bound to a single layer so you can create the selection you want then move through the layers and erase within the selection for each layer. Unfortunately you can't erase on a group or I would have suggested grouping the layers and erasing everything in one go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines