• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable blue circle at tip of Apple Pencil?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I use Fresco, a blue filled circle appears where I touch the screen with my finger or Apple Pencil. This blue dot is opaque with a transparent blue outline. It's constant size - doesn't change with the tool width.

When using a thin tool (like pen or pencil) , the blue dot blocks my view of the ink that is under my pencil tip. This makes it difficult, for example, to draw a square. When I get close to closing the square, the blue dot prevents me from seeing where the first corner is.

Is there a way to disable this? The blue dot doesn't appear in the online tutorials, so it must either be a new feature or there's a way to disable it.

Thanks

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Hi Sharif,

Look under App Settings, Input, and turn off the switch to "Show Touches." This is useful for demos, and for creating tutorials, but definitely gets in the way for day to day work!

F3D5F866-D79C-4BAB-9F5B-DE8E0651FBA0.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharif,

Look under App Settings, Input, and turn off the switch to "Show Touches." This is useful for demos, and for creating tutorials, but definitely gets in the way for day to day work!

F3D5F866-D79C-4BAB-9F5B-DE8E0651FBA0.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah yes - that was it. Thanks very much Michael!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines