Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted & Not Saving Art

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a couple serious issues with Fresco:

1 - it doesn't always save the last couple layers I've drawn on. This is extremely frustrating and have lost hours of work. 

2 - sometimes when an existing file is opened, some of the vector art I've drawn distorts vertically. Again, hours of work gone.

I'm using a new iMac Pro with Apple Pencil 2. Does anyone possibly know a fix for these issues? In the mean time I guess I'll change back to Adobe Draw or find another vector drawing program.

TOPICS
Publish & export , Syncing & Storage , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Sure sounds good!

I'll try to look for any similar issue reported and compare file info for the root cause. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This sounds definitely frustrating. 

Would you confirm if this issue occurs with a specific file only or with multiple files? Also have you tried changing the network connections and see if it's just a syncing issue or not?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to be on only one file. It’s a pretty large file - so it may have something to do with that, but the vertical distortion is really odd. What I’ve done since then is worked with smaller files and it’s been ok ever since. If you have any information on this please let me know. I’ll continue to see if I can find the causes and let you know if I find anything out. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure sounds good!

I'll try to look for any similar issue reported and compare file info for the root cause. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines