• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing turned blurry while using the app

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone may be able to help. I was working on a drawing within the app and at some point it went from having clean crips lines to being blurry. I'm going to be so upset if it ruined my piece. Help! 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this happen too!! This happened to me roughly 4-5 times in a row. I managed to save part of my piece but I had to delete some of my work. I was doing line art and the lines suddenly glitched out and ruined what I was drawing. Thankfully this only happened to one layer but it was still over 10 minutes of work! It makes me feel like I can't trust Fresco anymore.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot when it happened in Fresco but the same thing happened to me in Illustrator!! The visual glitch (as seen below) looks the same in both programs. Is this what happened to your lines, too?

2020-04-14 (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines