• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable to create a straight line when holding it end of the line for curve and multiple path.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had turned on the experimental feature in fresco but it only works when i create a straight line when i draw a is nearly straight line but wont work in curve line or shape. Please help.

TOPICS
Live brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kuen. 

Sorry for the confusion; this tool is currently only for the creation of straight lines. 

It will eventually be more.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The hold for straight line feature is great. Currently, it will create a long straight line only if you create a straight line to start with, otherwise you will end up with a lengthened curve, which can be cool too. I find it best to bump smoothing up to max on available brushes, then start slowly and hold after only a short distance. The line will then expand as a straight line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines