Every time I go to publish or export it fails

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I go to export or publish any file in Adobe Fresco it fails. I can only send a jpg via message or airdrop to my phone, it won't let me save it to the iPad. I have plenty of storage space. This issue began about two weeks ago. When I go to report the bug, it tells me to link my email address in iOS settings. I don't understand how to do that, as my email is what I use to sign in to fresco, and is listed on the account info in the app. 

your assistance is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Linking email in iOS is specific to the iPad rather than associated with Fresco. I think!
Do you use email apps on your iPad?
Basically Fresco opens up an email when you tap report a bug. If you haven't got an email set up within the iOS then it sounds like Fresco can't open up your email app to send the bug.

If you don't already have an email set up on your iPad try this link to set one up.
also check to see if there's an update to Fresco which might also solve the issue.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines