• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exit full screen mode on tablet

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently using Microsoft pro 7 without keyboard, and somehow abode fresco became full screen mode.

In full screen mode, I am unable to access onscreen keyboard or Microsoft taskbar, also closing fresco has also became a pain in the neck, because there's no 'x' tab for me to close out!

How do I exit full screen mode!? I can't even access onscreen keyboard to press F11...

TOPICS
Device , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you tap the screen, in the upper right corner you should see this icon, which toggles in and out of full-screen mode:

Fullscreen.png

However, on my Windows machine (not a touchscreen) I always have the Windows title bar with the "X" to close the window, even in maximized full screen mode. Maybe it's because you're in tablet mode that the window frame is removed. But you should still see the double arrow icon in the upper right corner when you tap the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines