• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fading capability with Live Brushes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm told that this is the place to request a feature for Fresco? Hope it is. Can the developers add a fade out option or effect on their live oil paint brushes? For explanation/example: When I use a real paint brush to paint on a real canvas, my paint color thins out then runs out - giving me that FADING OFF look (ombre look). Then I just dip my brush on to my paint palette again to reload to add more paint on to my canvas. If this already exist, let me know where I should go to turn that feature on. The representative I spoke said it doesn't exist. But if it exist in Procreate, I'm sure Fresco live brushes can do the same. By the way, Fresco's live watercolor and oil are the best. Having a fade out capability will make it even better. Fresco's vector is amazing as well. Fresco's pixel brushes are just okay. I use Procreate for all pixel & rough texture effects.

TOPICS
Color , How-to , Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great description of what your hoping to have added to Fresco.
The forums are actually supported by other users so we're not in a position to help with requested features.

The best place to request features is through the Request a Feature link, in What's coming in Fresco. This will take you to the Fresco UserVoice pages. This is where the developers are more likely to see your suggestion.

The UserVoice page also allows others to vote on features they like and this also help developers to decide what they will be working on next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines