• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favorite brushes are partially gone and Megapack is gone too

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, 2/3 of my favorite brushes are gone and Megapack is partially gone too. What is going on? Should I uninstall and reinstall Fresco? 
I do have Fresco premium (am paying every month). This is very frustrating...

TOPICS
Performance , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Papri.  

I just  responded to your email. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Thank you, but I do not see your email in my email account.
I tried a few times to re-download ('join') the brush packages, and finally I got them back. I now have duplicates of packages: one incomplete, one complete. 

My favorite brushes have not come back, so I rebuilt. I hope we could backup our favorite brushes in case we lose them as I experienced. I'll attach the screenshot of my brushes now. I noticed the ones i re-downloaded have a 'people icon' right next to it. This is something new?

C453121B-E9FA-4616-BD95-60D43433C186.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sue. but the email is empty...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Papri. 

I just resent my original email; just to make sure that blank emails are not an ongoing problem.

Yes, the icon you're seeing is the brush packs you're following.  About the duplicate brush  packs... When you  sign in with your Adobe ID, do you see them here: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

You should  see  the brush packs you're following here: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?filter=following.

Let me know what you see on the site. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I did receive your email: which itself was strange. It came to my icloud email account. I cannot recall I use the icloud account for Adobe...  I'll write you back via email about it.

as for links, I do see several duplicate brushes packages on the first linked page! These seem the packages that do not have the 'people icon' next to it (above attached image).
I do also see the packages listed on the second linked page - the brushes that I am following. 

Is it okay to 'delete' pakages from the first linked page (looking like this).

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 4.13.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Papri.

I'm going to respond to your email but I wanted to post one thing here as well: The email address that is used for the Report A Bug link isn't necessarily your Adobe ID email address; instead it's always whatever email address people use in the iOS Mail app. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Lost ALL favorites which took over 4 hours to identify. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. Lost everything. Beyond frustrating! I don't even have the time or patience to attempt to recover them. I would have to sort through 1000+ brushes contained within countless custom brushpacks.. kudos to you for taking the time to do so. This shouldn't even be a problem in the first place, Adobe... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines